1. Handwrite your name.
2. Handwrite your Tumblr URL.
3. Handwrite your blog title.
4. Handwrite your Tumblr crushes.
5. Handwrite your favorite season of the year.
6. Handwrite what color shirt your wearing right now.
7. Handwrite your favorite actresses and actors.
8. Handwrite your favorite TV shows.
9. Handwrite your favorite bands/singers.
10. Handwrite your favorite songs.
11. Handwrite your favorite number.
12. Handwrite the country you currently live in.
13. Handwrite the country you were born in.
14. Handwrite “hello”.
15. Handwrite your name in the hand that you do NOT normally use.
16. Handwrite 3 words that sum you up.
17. Handwrite the first 10 words that come to mind.
18. Handwrite a message to your followers.
19. Handwrite my url
SOUTHERN DISCOMFORT (a southern gothic/americana collection)
southern gothic /’sʌð(ə)n gɒθɪk/ n. a subgenre of gothic fiction set in the American South; common themes include flawed, disturbing and eccentric characters, decayed and derelict settings, and sinister actions emanating from poverty, abuse or alienation
I. WATER AND ASH | NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS /// II. THE CURSE | AGNES OBEL /// III. FIRE WALKER - BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB /// IV. WILDERLAND | ANAÏS MITCHELL /// V. DANGER AND DREAD | BROWN BIRD /// VI. HOW’S IT GONNA END | TOM WAITS /// VII. RAISE HELL | BRANDI CARLILE /// VIII. THIN LINE | HONEY HONEY /// IX. FAR FROM ANY ROAD | THE HANDSOME FAMILY /// X. SKIN AND BONES | FOO FIGHTERS /// XI. FIRE | DELTA RAE /// XII. WAITING AROUND TO DIE | THE BE GOOD TANYAS /// XIII. HARD TIME KILLING FLOOR BLUES | CHRIS THOMAS KING /// XIV. AIN’T NO GRAVE | CROOKED STILL /// XV. SINKING HANDS | WOVEN HAND /// XVI. DEVIL’S SPOKE | LAURA MARLING /// XVII. LOSE YOUR SOUL | DEAD MAN’S BONES /// XVIII. WAX & WANE | ALANA HENDERSON /// XIX. BURIED IN TEETH | MARIEE SIOUX /// XX. RATTLIN’ BONES | KASEY CHAMBERS & SHANE NICHOLSON /// XXI. GONE, I’M GONE | ANAÏS MITCHELL
for the girls the fairytales abandoned
Capuchin Crypt, Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappucini
Under the church of Santa Maria della Cocezione in Rome,lies the fascinatingly morbid Capuchin Crypt, a small space consisting of 7 tiny chapels, entirely decorated by the bones of 4000 Capuchin friars, who died between 1528 and 1870.
(photos taken from atlasobscura)